ARISTOCRATICO VALPOLICELLA RIPASSO
Aristocratico Valpolcella Ripasso is an excellent red wine that results from the re-pass of Valpolicella in barrels where there are marcs from the production of Amarone. Creating a wine rich in color, aromas, tannins and delicious volume.
- REGION Veneto – Italy
- GRAPECorvina – Rondinella – Corvinone
- ALCOHOL13,5% Vol
- TASTING NOTES Ruby red with purple hues color, complex with notes of violet and spices, rope red fruits such as raspberries and cherries. On the palate is round with good structure, notes of fruit, spiciness with a very long aftertaste.
- PAIRINGIdeal with beef, meats with rich sauces, rich and spicy cold cuts, rich and intense cheeses.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16 - 18°C
- CATEGORY BOTTER , ENOITALIA , | ITALY