DUET MOUSSEUX BRUT
The area of Castilla-La Mancha, located in the central plateau of the Iberian Peninsula, is the world’s largest vineyard. Varietal wines, grape juice and sangrias are produced in this vast wine region. Airen and Tempranillo are the most typical grapes from this area.
A Duet is a musical composition for two performers who have equal importance to the piece: aromatic and flauvorful , two key characteristics of this line of wines.
Duet White Brut is made of Airen and Viura grapes from controlled vineyards in the area of Valdepenas.
- REGION Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
- GRAPEAiren, Viura
- ALCOHOL10,5% Vol
- TASTING NOTES A soft yellow wine with fine and persistent perlage and a bouquet of fresh grass notes. Its taste combines the strong flavor of citrus fruit on the palate, good acidity and pleasant texture.
- PAIRINGIdeal as an aperitif or as a companion with fish or seafood, Japanese food, cheese and desserts.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 6 - 9 °C
- CATEGORY FELIX SOLIS SPARKLING , | SPAIN