DUET MOUSSEUX ROSE SEC
The area of Castilla-La Mancha, located in the central plateau of the Iberian Peninsula, is the world’s largest vineyard. Varietal wines, grape juice and sangrias are produced in this vast wine region. Airen and Tempranillo are the most typical grapes from this area.
A Duet is a musical composition for two performers who have equal importance to the piece: aromatic and flauvorful , two key characteristics of this line of wines.
Duet Rose Sec is a wine made from Tempranillo grapes from specific vineyards in Valdepenas landmark.
- REGION Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
- ALCOHOL10,5% Vol
- TASTING NOTES This sparkling wine has a soft pink color with orange hints and a fine persistent perlage. It combines aromas of fruit, like strawberry with citrus and exotic fruit. It has a sweet texture on the palate and moderate acidity.
- PAIRINGIdeal as a starter or with light fish dishes, seafood, sushi or salads. It also pairs well with sweet desserts.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 6 - 9 °C
- CATEGORY FELIX SOLIS SPARKLING , | SPAIN