GAVI DEL COMME DI GAVI
Gavi is a DOCG appellation of origin for white wines from the Cortese variety, in the Piedmont region. Gavi di Gavi is the heart of Gavi, where wines are made from selected grapes of this region
Gavi di Gavi Umberto Fiore belongs to the Manfredi family, a company that was founded in the 1930s as a small local business and has now grown into an international company with partnerships around the world. The secret of the wines is a passion for old traditions and innovative wine production processes.
- REGION Gavi – Piedmont – Italy
- ALCOHOL12.5% Vol
- TASTING NOTES Pale straw yellow color with green hues, fresh bouquet of white fruits and white flowers. Refreshing acidity, with enough body and aftertaste reminiscent of almond and hazelnut.
- PAIRINGIdeal with seafood, fish, white meats and hard cheeses.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 8 - 10°C
- CATEGORY MANFREDI , | ITALY