A deep, beautiful red-carmine color, typical of the variety this wine represents so well. A delicious and velvety Carmenere that displays red fruit aromas perfectly combined with spicy hints.
- APPELLATIONVALLE CENTRAL, CHILE
- GRAPE Carmenere I Otros Tintos
- AGEING Stainless steel with lnnerstaves 80 % and Stainless steel 20 %during 9 months.
- TASTING NOTES Bright and intense dep violet red, this Carmenere has an intense nose with notes of blackberries, black cherry and redcurrant with touches of black pepper, cacao, mocha and chocolate. It has a full palate and is concentrated and smooth with round, mature tannins and a long and smooth finish. Pairs best with both red and white meats and cheeses.
- AWARDGOLD Best Value - WineAlign 2015 | World Wine Awards of Canada | 2013 Harvest