Like France’s Vins de Pays, Vino de la Tierra de Castilla is a Spanish geographic indicator for wines from the autonomous region of Castilla-La Mancha. This is a region at an altitude of 700m covered with limestone and argillaceous soils that endure scarce rain fails.
Merlot is one of the most important grape varieties grown in Castilla –La Mancha since it is well adapted to its climate.
- REGION Tierra de Castilla - Spain
- ALCOHOL13% Vol
- TASTING NOTES A red wine with a complex bouquet of plums and black cherries, its soft finish on the palate and its simple tannins turn it into a well-balanced wine.
- PAIRINGIdea with red meat, game dishes or lamb.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 8 – 10°C
- CATEGORY FELIX SOLIS , | SPAIN