CONSIGNA SAUVIGNON BLANC
Like France’s Vins de Pays, Vino de la Tierra de Castilla is a Spanish geographic indicator for wines from the autonomous region of Castilla-La Mancha. This is a region at an altitude of 700m covered with limestone and argillaceous soils that endure scarce rain fails.
This wine is a blend of two grapes, Verdejo and Sauvignon Blanc, achieving complement and enhance the qualities of these two grape varieties to create a different wine, more complete and with its own identity.
- REGION Tierra de Castilla, Spain
- GRAPEVerdejo, Sauvignon Blanc
- ALCOHOL12,5% Vol
- TASTING NOTES A wine with a soft yellow color and silver hints. It has an intense aroma of citrus and exotic fruit, like pineapple and papaya with discrete notes of herbs. Fresh, fruity and intense on the palate.
- PAIRINGAn ideal companion with fish or seafood, pasta and salads.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 8 – 10°C
- CATEGORY FELIX SOLIS , | SPAIN