FINCA LAS MORAS MALBEC
Finca Las Moras winery, founded in 1993, is one of the most prolific producers in San Juan with a wide range of wines. Owned by Penaflor (Trapiche) and the name of this winery comes from the fact that the vineyards are surrounded by mulberry trees or ‘moras’.
- REGION Mendoza - Argentina
- TASTING NOTES It has an intense ruby color and an elegant aroma with hints of fruit, vanilla and smoke. On the palate it presents a fruity body with intense tannins and a subtle spicy finish.
- PAIRINGIdea with beef and venison meat, poultry and lamb meat.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 15-17°C
- CATEGORY PENAFLOR , | ARGENTINA