MAISON CASTEL CABERNET SAUVIGNON GRANDE RESERVE
This Cabernet Sauvignon Grande Réserve, selected from among the terroirs of the Pays d’Oc, is classified as a Protected Geographical Indication wine. The Mediterranean climate in the Pays d’Oc ensures that the harvested grapes will reach perfect maturity. The selection of the grapes and the particular care taken during the vinification process allow us to create an elegant, fruity, perfectly balanced wine of character.
- APPEARANCEBright with a crimson hue
- ENJOYEDWithin 2-5 years
- PALATEPowerful and full, with coated tannins and a long, toasted, grilled finish
- PAIRINGGrilled or roasted meats and matured cheeses
- RECOMMENDED DISHVeal cutlets with chanterelle mushrooms
- CATEGORY MAISON CASTEL , | FRANCE