MAISON CASTEL CABERNET SAUVIGNON
This Cabernet Sauvignon is designated a Pays d’Oc Protected Geographical Indication wine. Covering 4 French «departments», it boasts a wide variety of terroirs, each one with different soils and climates, and which, when blended together, create wines with typical characters. There are many contrasts between the harshness of the mountain foothills and the mildness of the Mediterranean coast.
- APPEARANCEBright with a crimson hue
- ENJOYEDWithin 1-3 years
- PALATESmooth and intense with aromas of blackcurrants and blackberries, and lovely soft notes on the finish
- PAIRINGRed meats, sauce or stew-type dishes, matured cheeses
- RECOMMENDED DISHBeef Lasagne
- CATEGORY MAISON CASTEL , | FRANCE