MAISON CASTEL CHARDONNAY
The Chardonnay is a very special aromatic grape variety as it can grow well in many different climates. The typical character of this Chardonnay Vin de France is derived from the blending and the vinification processes which result in a perfect balance of fruit and acidity.
- APPEARANCEBeautifully clear with a lovely golden hue
- ENJOYEDWithin 1-3 years
- PALATEElegant and well-balanced, offering up a fine aromatic expression with fresh notes of citrus and white-fleshed fruit
- PAIRINGSAs an aperitif or paired with white meats, fish or seafood
- RECOMMENDED DISHCod and spinach gratin
- CATEGORY MAISON CASTEL , | FRANCE