MAISON CASTEL ROSÉ D’ANJOU
The Rosé d’Anjou appellation is a regional appellation within the Loire Valley wine region. The Anjou has an oceanic climate and the Loire River, along with its numerous tributaries, has an important moderating influence as it helps create a multitude of different microclimates conducive to viticulture.
- APPEARANCEPale pink with coral tints
- ENJOYEDWithin 1-2 years
- PALATEAromatic and fresh with a lovely balance
- PAIRINGAs an aperitif or served with cold buffets, charcuterie or desserts
- RECOMMENDED DISHA verrine of melon mousse with cooked ham and a Gruyère tuile
- CATEGORY MAISON CASTEL , | FRANCE