MOSCATO D’ASTI VILLAGIO DOCG
Manfredi, which owns the Moscato d’Asti, was founded in the 1930s as a small local business and has now grown into an international company with partnerships around the world and specialized staff with a love of wine tradition and quality. The secret of her wines is her passion for old traditions and innovative wine processes.
- REGION Asti – Piemonte – Italy
- TASTING NOTES Light yellow with golden hues, with aromas of apricot and peach, pear with floral notes. Perfectly balanced between sweetness and acidity on the palate with a long aftertaste
- PAIRINGIdeal as an aperitif or with fruit salads, fruit tarts and mild soft cheeses
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 6-8ºC
- CATEGORY MANFREDI SPARKLING