MONTECILLO GRAN RESERVA
Montecillo Gran Reserva is a classic Rioja wine, selected from exceptional vintages to craft an elegantly complex and exquisitely proportioned wine. Montecillo wines shows extraordinary quality commitment since 1874, crafting outstanding, award-wining wines.
- APPELLATIOND.O.C. RIOJA, SPAIN
- APPEARANCEMontecillo Gran Reserva is clean and brilliant. Deep ruby red with a good colour density.
- AGEING26 months in american oak barrels
- GRAPES100% Tempranillo
- PAIRINGSAn ideal companion for grilled or barbecued red meat and all types of stew, including slightly spicy dishes. A powerful wine that enhances the flavour of rich or cured cheeses like Manchego.
- AWARDSThe Wine Advocate - v.2008 - 91 points
Decanter - v. 2008 - Gold Medal
Wine Spectator - v.2008 - 90 points
International Wine & Spirit Competition - v.2007 - Silver Medal
Oustanding China Wine & Spirits Awards Best Value - v.2006 - Gold Medal
Mundus Vini - v.2005 - Silver
Guía Peñín - v.2005 - 90 points
Concours Mondial de Bruxelles - v.2003 - Gold Medal
The Wine Enthusiast - v.2001 - 91 Points
Critics Challenge International Wine Competition - v.2001 - Gold Critics
- CATEGORY OSBORNE , | SPAIN