Montecillo Reserva is an honest and extraordinarily well crafted Rioja wine that combines sublime intensity and aromatic finesse with an opulent body. Montecillo wines show extraordinary quality commitment since 1874, crafting outstanding, award-wining wines.
- APPELLATIOND.O.C. RIOJA, SPAIN
- APPEARANCEMontecillo Reserva is clean and brilliant. Deep cherry red with russet rim.
- AGEING24 months in american oak barrels
- GRAPES100% Tempranillo
- PAIRINGAn ideal companion for grilled or barbecued red meat and all types of stew, including slightly spicy dishes. A powerful wine that enhances the flavor of rich or cured cheeses like Manchego.
- AWARDSBacchus - v.2010 - Gold Medal
The Wine Spectator - v.2010 - 90 Points
Concours Mondial de Bruxelles - v.2009 - Gold Medal
The Wine Advocate - v.2009 - 90 points
Mundus Vini - v.2007 - Silver Medal
China Wine Awards - v.2007 - Double Gold
Decanter - v.2005 - Bronze
San Francisco International Wine Competition - v.2002 - Silver
Japan Wine Challenge - v.2002 - Bronze
- CATEGORY OSBORNE , | SPAIN