RESERVA ESPECIAL CARMENERE
Four important geographic bodies surround the Chilean wine growing region: the Andes Mountains to the east, the Pacific Ocean to the west, the Atacama Desert to the north and ancient glaciers to the south. Other determining factors, such as abundant luminosity, significant daily temperature variation, dry weather during ripening season and fresh Andean irrigation water, contribute to the production of pure and wholesome grapes. Explore in detail the Wine Valles of Chile where Cono Sur is present.
Cono Sur is the first company in Chile to produce Premium Pinot Noir. At 1995 was the first winery in South America to use synthetic cork. In 2002 it was the first Chilean winery to use screw caps (stelvin).
- REGION Cachapoal Valley – Chile
- ALCOHOL14% Vol
- TASTING NOTES Deep purple with light hues color, bouquet of red and black fruits such as strawberry, sour cherry and berries with notes of eucalyptus and licorice. Rich and velvety on palate with silky texture & aftertaste with notes of licorice.
- PAIRINGIdeal with grilled meats, meats with red sauces, rich cold cuts and cheeses.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16 - 18°C
- CATEGORY BARTON & GUESTIER , | CHILE