RESERVA ESPECIAL SAUVIGNON BLANC
Four important geographic bodies surround the Chilean wine growing region: the Andes Mountains to the east, the Pacific Ocean to the west, the Atacama Desert to the north and ancient glaciers to the south. Other determining factors, such as abundant luminosity, significant daily temperature variation, dry weather during ripening season and fresh Andean irrigation water, contribute to the production of pure and wholesome grapes. Explore in detail the Wine Valles of Chile where Cono Sur is present.
Cono Sur is the first company in Chile to produce Premium Pinot Noir. At 1995 was the first winery in South America to use synthetic cork. In 2002 it was the first Chilean winery to use screw caps (stelvin).
- REGION Casablanca Valley – Chile
- GRAPESauvignon Blanc
- ALCOHOL12% Vol
- TASTING NOTES Bright green-yellow with light hues, excellent intensity of aromas of citrus fruits such as grapefruit and citrus, exotic fruits such as lychee and pineapple, grass and white flowers. Fresh, full and intense on the palate with an excellent aftertaste.
- PAIRINGIdeal with seafood, poultry with vegetables, chicken with white sauce and hard cheeses.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 14 – 16°C
- CATEGORY BARTON & GUESTIER , | CHILE