UMBERTO FIORE BARBERA D’ ALBA
Barbera d’Alba is a key DOC of Piedmont, in northwest Italy, famed for its tangy, cherry-like red wines made from Barbera grapes.
Barbera d’Alba Umberto Fiore belongs to the Manfredi family, a company that was founded in the 1930s as a small local business and has now grown into an international company with partnerships around the world. The secret of the wines is a passion for old traditions and innovative wine production processes.
- REGION Alba – Piedmont – Italy
- ALCOHOL13% Vol
- TASTING NOTES An intense purple color with light hues, aromas of red and black fruits such as blackberry and blueberry. Fresh and rich on the palate with several woolen tannins, quite balanced with a strong aftertaste.
- PAIRINGIdeal with red meats, cooked with red sauces and rich cheeses
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 14-16°C
- CATEGORY MANFREDI , | ITALY